Food upon Embarkation..

crusader

Say that it's not true :( The first afternoon tea was the only one where you could manage to eat a lot ;) I'm not quite as modest as Myles - after a great heap of sandwiched I'd probably get through about 4 (ish) cakes :o

I think the only ship this was done on was the QE2. I was surprised to see it on embarkation day in October 2008, as I don't believe I had seen it on either the QM2 or QV. I think it is one of those quirky Cunard things where they do different things on different ships. I was just as surprised that the Grills were not open for lunch on the QE2, whereas they are on the other two.

I find haggis hunting too much of a bind. It is surprising how fast they can run when one sees what short little legs they have!

Mr Dean, if you have seen haggis run, I suggest you find yourself either a new chef or a qualified Gastroenterologist. -Salacia

Mr Dean, if you have seen haggis run, I suggest you find yourself either a new chef or a qualified Gastroenterologist. -Salacia

Well, I have always subscribed to the view that, like venison, haggis should be well hung (cue Myles!). However, I suspect that even I would be forced to concede that runny haggis was a little too much on the gamey side ;)

J

It is the fract that you have legs that are shorter on one side than the other that frustrates

hunters" Just so they can escape over Ben Nevis! We would not alloow such a creature to run over Snowdon , the "Red Dragon " (Y Ddraig Goch) would roast a haggis and then eat him/her

Seriously no afternoon tea in either the KC or the Queens Room on embarkation day, and of course no room service either.

Lynn

Archived