Looking for a 2011 cruise docking at Cornerbrook..

Anyone know of one? My searches have turned up empty for that year- we saw that NCL did it this year. My partner was stationed in that area way back in the day and would love to see how it has changed- but so far I can't find any cruises going there in 2011.

I only see the Oceania Regatta next year on Sept. 30 and Oct. 12. Its 12 days and goes from NY to Quebec and then reverse. That's it. There is one web site that shows you what ships go to what ports. I am quite sure all the cruiselines have scheduled their cruises for 2011 by now.

The Regatta has 2 calls scheduled for Corner Brook in 2011. Holland America is stopping in Woody Point with the Maasdam as part of their Voyage of the Vikings next season. There may still be some smaller adventure/expedition ships stopping in Corner Brook (such as Adventure Canada). The 2011 Newfoundland and Labrador cruise schedule will be added to http://www.CruiseTheEdge.com soon.

Archived