Navigator Eastern Carb. ????

AntonJ

My husband and I will be sailing the Navigator to the Eastern Carib. in March. We were looking for information from someone who has recently sailed this itinerary. We would like to book dinner in both Portifinos and Chops but don't want to miss any good shows. Does anyone have the show schedule from a recent cruise? We really like the big production shows. Also, when were the formal nights? Did the production shows correspond with the formal nights? We can hardly wait until we go!

Correct Joey, but the OP is sailing on NAVIGATOR and there IS a Chops on Navigator.

Anton, I was on Navigator last month and the formal nights were the sea days - Sunday and Thursday. The production shows were Sunday and Wednesday. Monday and Thursday were "headliner showtime". Ice shows were Tuesday and Thursday. There was no "show" in the theatre on Tuesday, only the "Love and Marriage" game at 10:30pm. "The Quest" was Wednesday night at 10:45pm in Studio B - If you've never seen that it's HILARIOUS!!!

AntonJ...what date are you all on the Navigator in March? I just booked the Eastern Caribbean on March 12th. I did this ship and itin. before and LOVED it! Chops and Portifino are both really great, but I prefer Chops! Have a great Friday!

Correct Joey, but the OP is sailing on NAVIGATOR and there IS a Chops on Navigator.

Anton, I was on Navigator last month and the formal nights were the sea days - Sunday and Thursday. The production shows were Sunday and Wednesday. Monday and Thursday were "headliner showtime". Ice shows were Tuesday and Thursday. There was no "show" in the theatre on Tuesday, only the "Love and Marriage" game at 10:30pm. "The Quest" was Wednesday night at 10:45pm in Studio B - If you've never seen that it's HILARIOUS!!!

Who were the headliners?

We did NOS Eastern last Feb and had a great time. We enjoyed both Chops and Portofinos. Go up to the restaurants as soon as you board the ship, they will have the schedule for formal nights, etc. If you make your reservation for the same time as your regular dining room seating then you shouldn't have a time conflict for the evenings entertainment.

NRG - The week's dress code is also listed in the first day's Cruise Compass that will be in your cabin upon arrival.

Schplinsky - The "headliners" (who I'd never heard of before) were Tony Tillman and Paul Boland. Also on that particular cruise were comedians Max Docelli and Tom Cotter. Plus the "Ritmos Duo". These all change from week to week though so the chances of the same ones being on your cruise are very remote. I would consider that a good thing as I wasn't impressed with any of them. The Production shows were good (although they were the same ones they've been doing for several years now - "Now and Forever" and "All Access") and the RCI singers and dancers were great, but I've had a lot better when it comes to the other entertainment.

Archived