wrong documents

divergirl63

That is very strange, however, mistakes do happen. I would give NCL a call just to make sure your reservations are in order and to advise them of the medical docs you received. After all, there is a passenger that is need of these documents. :)

Never heard anyone complain and we didnt. Considering the number of customers they handle I can see them getting confused once in awhile.

Not really complaining about it, just concerned. I would not want my medical history sent to someone esle. Sorry if you thought I was complaining.

I'm sure NCL will be very embarassed and worried as this is a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998, passing on a persons personal details to the wrong person.

Thanks Sarar, seems that you were the only other one that understood my concern. I have notified NCL as well. I was more concerned too, being that it was medical info. :). I am in the medical field and we are very busy, but that would be no excuse. Thanks again

Thanks Sarar, seems that you were the only other one that understood my concern. I have notified NCL as well. I was more concerned too, being that it was medical info. :). I am in the medical field and we are very busy, but that would be no excuse. Thanks again

I agree with you divergirl, it should be no excuse, our holiday company deals with millions of people each year, but if I had done something like that I would expect to be in real trouble.

I agree with you divergirl, it should be no excuse, our holiday company deals with millions of people each year, but if I had done something like that I would expect to be in real trouble.

oh come on, stuff happens. I have been in the Travel business for 12 years, I can't tell you how many cruises I have booked and most of the forms to be filled out and docs come to me to be sent on to clients. Never have I seen this happen. If it happened regularly I would agree but like I said, mistakes do happen. It is nice to know you never make any.

Nita

oh come on, stuff happens. I have been in the Travel business for 12 years, I can't tell you how many cruises I have booked and most of the forms to be filled out and docs come to me to be sent on to clients. Never have I seen this happen. If it happened regularly I would agree but like I said, mistakes do happen. It is nice to know you never make any.

Nita

I didnt say I didnt make any mistakes, just that after being in the travel industry for over 20 years I would expect some kind of disciplinary action to follow if I divulged a clients personal details to somone else.

Archived