In UK trying to acess US reservation help !

PvTraveler

Help ! \is there any way to log in and print additional luggage labels if my reservation was made in the US ? I have tried but the documents do not print or even come up on the screen. Do they have labels at checkin if all else fails ? Thanks

Help ! \is there any way to log in and print additional luggage labels if my reservation was made in the US ? I have tried but the documents do not print or even come up on the screen. Do they have labels at checkin if all else fails ? Thanks

I have had ticket print problems with Internet Explorer. Try UK Cunard site, Voyage Personaliser - and if still no success try using Firefox browser (easily accessible)

D

You should be able to go via www.cunard.co.uk and Voyage Personaliser using your US booking reference.

If you "see" the links to tickets and summary but can't open/print - this is often a browser issue

If you are using Internet Explorer - your version may be old - but in any case try the Firefox browser. (easily available). - Or ask a friend to try on their computer.

I have found that where IE fails, Firefox does the job.

J

First, and no disrespect here, Please dont use (anonymouse), you will bombarded with spam etc, you not pretected as far as I can see when your on this site?

Please dont worry about the luggage lables however, there are plenty of them at the terminal, you can also just make your own if you wish to be safe and save time, the bags will I promise you get to your cabin

Funny. I never had that problem with them. http://www.ipshade.org/ works either and doesn't have that annoying pop-up of anonymouse ;)

I agree about the pop ups, but might I point out that the whole idea of any site gaining any info and or adding adaware or spyware is that You dont know about.

I would just be careful about using it

I am pleased your OK you have good antivirus installed, but not everyone has

If there is anyone out there who is stupid enough to be running their computer without adequate virus protection they deserve everything they get! :mad:

Archived