Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

• 2 weeks later...

There are about 100 single men going to be on the Celebrity Silhouette Dec. 7, 2014. Aged 45+. But of course with them there are 2-3 times more single women. How i know this is there is a hosted singles cruise that i am going on and taking part in.

Shoot me an email if you care to know more.

There are about 100 single men going to be on the Celebrity Silhouette Dec. 7, 2014. Aged 45+. But of course with them there are 2-3 times more single women. How i know this is there is a hosted singles cruise that i am going on and taking part in.

Sounds like fun, but bad time of year for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cuz- I am interested in more info about this cruise. What is your email address?

Hi Cuz- I am interested in more info about this cruise. What is your email address?

My email address is in my signature below. I'm curious if you can or cannot see it. Just in case, it's cuzilovecruising@outlook.com. I hope we're allowed to put our email addresses in these posts.

Edited by CuzILoveCruising

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone, was booked on the 11.09.14 sailing and had to re-book for the November 15, 2014 sailing. W/M/50, single. straight looking for solo/singles to hang with.. Anyone else going please give a shout.

Me and my buddy, both male/33, will also be on the 11/15 gem.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 weeks later...
Carnival 35 Hour Sale extended!!!

Booked Carnival Triumph B2B Feb 9 (11 day) & Feb 20 (10 day) for $860.43. 21 days @ $41.00 per day. No single supplement for an

interior GTY.

Thanks for the 411, Colonel! I just booked this very B2B for $739, no single supplement for interior. For the second leg, the military rate was better than the 35 hour sale rate, and I was able to get an "interior" room with portholes.