Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

Hi. I am a single guy turning 50 on the NCL Getaway 7/25/2015 sailing. This will be my first solo cruise where I'll be in a Studio cabin. Are there any single ladies looking for company on board?

Edited by RoadWarrior7

One lesson I already learned (well before I even get on board) was that just because someone is travelling solo does *not* mean that (s)he is single or available. Many solo travelers (not including myself) have spouses or partners back home, so we must exercise the same due diligence that we would at home. That being said, there are also many singles who travel with family, friends, and other groups.

Edited by RoadWarrior7

Nisky, it is an all ages singles group.

My 3rd singles event, each one is better than

the last one. You should check it out..

There will be 3,000 people on board,

and our group of between 300 & 400

singles.

Sounds great! Is it a group singles cruise with a specific age limit?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nisky, do a FB search for this group

and see what is going on..

October 31, 2015 SingleCruise.com HW Cruise, Unofficial Group

It is an all ages cruise.

However majority of people

seem to be in their 40's & 50's..

Thanks Bob. I'll look into it. My friend and I have thought about going on a group cruise.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Edited by bobmal99

Single 31 Year old Female going to Bermuda on the Breakaway October 4th (My Birthday) Anyone else single & going?? :D

I looked at doing this one. I love the Breakaway and really want to go to Bermuda. They aren't offering any deals for solos right now. I would take my son, but I don't want him to miss school that early in the year.

I looked at doing this one. I love the Breakaway and really want to go to Bermuda. They aren't offering any deals for solos right now. I would take my son, but I don't want him to miss school that early in the year.

I am taking my daughter on the trip. She is 9 & will be entering 4th grade. Unfortunately due to my job, October and November are the times I am able to take a vacation. I figured they would just be reviewing things that early in the year.

I am taking my daughter on the trip. She is 9 & will be entering 4th grade. Unfortunately due to my job, October and November are the times I am able to take a vacation. I figured they would just be reviewing things that early in the year.

My son is 5 and just going in to kindergarten. It's a new school and that's the only reason I'm skeptical about it. Maybe once school starts and he gets the hang of it I may be able to do it. I don't think that one will sell out. I was thinking of going solo. They still have those studio cabins, but I've never had an inside and they don't give you the drink package with that one.

My son is 5 and just going in to kindergarten. It's a new school and that's the only reason I'm skeptical about it. Maybe once school starts and he gets the hang of it I may be able to do it. I don't think that one will sell out. I was thinking of going solo. They still have those studio cabins, but I've never had an inside and they don't give you the drink package with that one.

Go for it!!!

I think I'm going to book one of those solo cabins. I found out that you do get the beverage package for free with those. I'll miss the balcony, but I won't be in the room much. It looks like a good group of people on the roll call.

Awesome!!! Join the roll call once it's confirmed & I look forward to seeing you on board!!

Change of plans.

I'm now going on a 14 day cruise, on the Breakaway, Jan 31st, 2016.

This cruise is way better! More time away from the cold.

Single male 41. Going on a 10 day Caribbean out of NYC, April 2016.

My own spring break.

I am going on NCL Gem August 29th from NYC. I looked at the roll call(cruise critic) and fb group for my sailing, unfortunately there is not one solo/single male :(

This sailing has no single supplement.

Edited by cruiseelady

I am going on NCL Gem August 29th from NYC. I looked at the roll call(cruise critic) and fb group for my sailing, unfortunately there is not one solo/single male :(

This sailing has no single supplement.

No supplement??

I'm surprised. The Gem was my second choice, until the Breakaway came up with a way better itinerary.

And since they have studios, no supplement there either.