Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just go with an open mind, and try being active

on the Roll Call for your cruise. Take an excursion

or two, through your ship. Easy way to meet people..

First Solo....8th cruise...vision of seas may 31

any tips?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Don't want to be the only single on my next cruise. My grandma used to say that the best way to get what you want is to ask for it. So I am:).

I'm thinking on going on my first single/solo cruise in January or February.

I havent booked yet and I am AVAILABLE !! As long as it departs from Southampton......Terms and conditions apply etc etc !

• 1 month later...

Carnival Sunshine Feb 28th 2015. Single 49 look younger and act younger. Will be traveling with friends who are couples, so I will have a lot of time on my on.

Love to Dance

Be PRO-ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm cruising "single" but know about 10 friends from past cruises that always cruise the last week of August out of Galveston. I'm employing THEM to find single girls for ME!!! Hey its a BIG SHIP and alas I'm only one man. Here's my (tongue-in-cheek) post on our Roll Call thread

"BTW I intend to reinstitute what I like to call the "Stallion Happy Hour Special"-all cruisers who introduce me to an eligible quality single bachelorette qualify for a free drink of their choice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Stallion; Today at 08:14 PM. Reason: Stallion's Motto: "I'll Take Your Extra Single Girls Off Your Hands So You Can Enjoy Your Cruise"

Be PRO-ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm cruising "single" but know about 10 friends from past cruises that always cruise the last week of August out of Galveston. I'm employing THEM to find single girls for ME!!! Hey its a BIG SHIP and alas I'm only one man. Here's my (tongue-in-cheek) post on our Roll Call thread

"BTW I intend to reinstitute what I like to call the "Stallion Happy Hour Special"-all cruisers who introduce me to an eligible quality single bachelorette qualify for a free drink of their choice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Stallion; Today at 08:14 PM. Reason: Stallion's Motto: "I'll Take Your Extra Single Girls Off Your Hands So You Can Enjoy Your Cruise"

That's pretty great. A perfect post for this thread!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...