Internet Cafes in PV, Maz and Cabo

crazycath

PV and Mazatlan I'm pretty sure there is "cafe" availability in the cruise center. I think the business that handles phone calls also has computers, but don't hold me to this.

Me myself and I suggest you use the cyber cafe on your ship. Go in knowing your connection depends on where your ship is in the world (dead zones) and the speed is slow at best.

All of the ships I have been on let you use the computer to use some type of document program to compose all your outgoing mail. You can then "sign on", upload your mail then download your mail, sign off then read your mail on taking all the time you want. This will only take but a few minutes.

I assume you don't want to spend valuable cruise time surfing the web.

In Cabo there is a restaurant/bar a couple of hundred yards from the tender drop off point that has free internet for customers. Buy a beer, sit down and take care of business. I can't remember the name of the place.

There are a couple more further in town, something like The Corner Bar or something had the same deal.

Thanks for the info. DH and I were just discussing internet access while we were on our upcoming cruise.

On another thread someone had the idea of asking the HAL workers as a lot of them probably hit up the internet cafes when they are in port as well.

Thanks for the info. DH and I were just discussing internet access while we were on our upcoming cruise.

On another thread someone had the idea of asking the HAL workers as a lot of them probably hit up the internet cafes when they are in port as well.

We were in a port in the Caribbean, and saw someone outside one of the jewelry stores on their laptop. I guess you can pirate it anywhere that it's not password protected.

Archived