Radiance Cruise Compass needed ASAP- Help

Hozhoni

I'm going out on radiance nov 4, so I'd love a copy as well. blkwel@suddenlink.net. Starting to think this would be a good thread to post compasses by ship kinda like roll call in the future based on ship and length of cruise....what do you folks think? Just need one post to keep everyone happy that way!

I just sent it to everyone who posted an e-mail. I don't know how to post it online maybe someone else does. If not you can get a throw away e-mail at AOL or Yahoo. For everyone I sent it to, all I ask for in return is that you send me a note telling me how your cruise went and any tips you might have. My family and I are traveling in March on a 5 day.

Thanks,

Tom:)

I just sent it to everyone who posted an e-mail. I don't know how to post it online maybe someone else does. If not you can get a throw away e-mail at AOL or Yahoo. For everyone I sent it to, all I ask for in return is that you send me a note telling me how your cruise went and any tips you might have. My family and I are traveling in March on a 5 day.

Thanks,

Tom:)

I leave sat. on a 5 day.....Can I pleaseeee bother u for a copy....

spl4010mike@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

I will have lots of time tomorrow at work (hopefully) to be on the internet and I am going to print these out at work and read through each and every line LOL

My dh and I are going on Radiance for our 20th anniversary and leaving the kids at home and looking forward to getting away for a few days without the busyness of days of work, school and sports.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

I will have lots of time tomorrow at work (hopefully) to be on the internet and I am going to print these out at work and read through each and every line LOL

My dh and I are going on Radiance for our 20th anniversary and leaving the kids at home and looking forward to getting away for a few days without the busyness of days of work, school and sports.

• 1 month later...

Archived