Luggage Express

papilliontraveler

It's called Bagstogo on SW. You can find the info on their home page.

I don't think the cruise lines use Bags to Go but have their own BAGS program. Here is CCL's official comment:

"Applicable on most major domestic airlines – guest will need to check on board for participating airlines as they are subject to change."

Last time, SW was not one on my cruise but obviously there is only one way to find out is board the ship and inquire. I know that is zero help to you though.

We flew on Alaska Airlines to Seattle. In Phoenix I asked the Alaska Airlines ticket agent about the Luggage Express program, and she knew all about it. She explained it very well, and we didn't have to wait to get on the ship to find out about it.

I don't think the cruise lines use Bags to Go but have their own BAGS program. Here is CCL's official comment:

"Applicable on most major domestic airlines – guest will need to check on board for participating airlines as they are subject to change."

Last time, SW was not one on my cruise but obviously there is only one way to find out is board the ship and inquire. I know that is zero help to you though.

Actually it does help. I will talk to SW and then also inquire on the ship, thanks.

I used Luggage Express when I was on the Legend last month, and I LOVED it!!

It was well worth the $20.00 to have Carnival check me in with the airlines (Delta), check my bags, and print out my airline boarding pass for me.

At Tampa, the plane I was supposed to board had major problems, so I had to wait 5 hrs for a later one, which threw my connecting flight off in Detroit. When I arrived at my Home airport in South Bend, IN, my bags were waiting for me. Such peace of mind!

Melanie

Archived