Pearl restaurants

Animal 57

The only one I have taken my 4 children to is Teppanyaki.. They love the show and are so active that I think they would have gotten frustrated at the longer dinner times in Le Bistro and Cagneys. La Cucina is very nice, but I am not sure it is "special" --my vote would absolutely be Teppanyaki..we have gone on every cruise with the children.

sounds like Teppanyaki is a big hit with the kids. The only problem is that we have 3 restaurants in our area that all do this and I take my DD there all the time. She I wounder though if I can get sushi at the Teppanyaki? She loves sushi and that would be different. By the way, my DD is 6.

sounds like Teppanyaki is a big hit with the kids. The only problem is that we have 3 restaurants in our area that all do this and I take my DD there all the time. She I wounder though if I can get sushi at the Teppanyaki? She loves sushi and that would be different. By the way, my DD is 6.

Take her to the sushi restaurant then, the waiters are nice and attentive and she'll enjoy herself and so will you.

Which of the specialty restaurants is best for kids? I want to take my daughter out to a special father daughter dinner one night, when sending my wife to the Spa.

how old is she and is she accustom to eating in upscale dining rooms? Le Bistro is the classiest, Teppanakis would be fun cause of the show, but she may not care for Asian foods and Italian dining is something most kids love. Those we be the 3 I would consider choosing.

Nita

Archived