Majesty Deck 8 ?

Greek50

I want to make sure I have correct information regarding room location/obstruction. My CC research shows due to the positioning of lifeboats that 8508 would be a better room than 8556 even though it is closer to the front of the ship. I am doing a string of B2B's and have 8032 which I believe to be good as well. I like the idea of having a room on each side of the ship. I am currently assigned to 8556 but think I might switch to 8508. Please let me know your thoughts.

Was in 8556 a few years ago. It is an obstructed view, but a nice cabin. Location was great - very convenient to the dining room and the pool deck. Not far enough back to be over Boleros (which is very noisy, very late each night), so I think you're in good shape.:D

I just returned from RCL's Monarch which is the sister ship of the Majesty....we were in cabin 8530 which is pretty much unobstructed...(as far as cabins on deck 8)...it was a great location, only about 4 cabins from the elevators...

I do have to say, I like they way RCL sets up the room with 2 single beds in a way that you can still look out the window....on NCL, the beds are usually against the window and difficult to look out...you have to climb on the bed if it's a double or they put a nightstand between the singles and you are not really able to get to the window....

Archived