Equinox Embarkation day

Edso

Bistro on 5 is open; there is a $5 cover charge to eat at this venue. They specialize in crepes (both meal crepes and dessert crepes) but also have some salads, soups and panini sandwiches. The $5 charge covers all your food and a basic gratuity to your server.

Sometimes the Aqua Spa cafe is also open; this has no charge and focusses on lighter, healthier foods.

I don't recall anything other than the buffet. In fact, I don't believe that any of the major cruise lines offer any other lunch on embarkation day!

NCL ships have one of their main dining rooms open for lunch on embarkation day in addition to the buffet.

Didn't know Bistro on 5 was opened! We did go there during the length of the cruise and it was well worth the cost.

I thought the Aqua Spa restaurant was only open to Aqua passengers. :confused:

The Aqua Spa Cafe is open to all passengers and the food has no surcharge/cost; it serves breakfast and lunch offering healthy type foods.

Blu is the restaurant that is the main dining room for Aqua Class guests. Blu is open for breakfast and dinner. Suite guests may also eat in Blu, though only if space is available. Aqua Class guests pay no surcharge to dine in Blu; suite guests pay $5 to have dinner in Blu.

Archived