Azura pre booked excursions

Blossom3

Hi, you don't pay upfront. It's put on to your shipboard account. But if they are very ordinary excursions, personally I would wait until you are on board, go to the port lectures which are very good and then decide which one you want to do. I always find I change my mind, unless it's a very special excursion. Where are you going?

If its a popular tour and/or you really want to do it, book as soon as the trips come on line,. The cost of tours are deducted from your OnBoard Account( OBA).. Some trips are full quickly, so you may as well booknow and know you are going,

Onboard Credit (OBC) is the credit you may or may not have been given when you booked your cruise (free spending money).

The tours are deducted from your OBA. The OBC is very easy to spend, and disappears very quickly, on the Azura you can see your 'live OBA daily on the interactive TV in your cabin it shows how much money you have spent on there, but the OBC doesn't appear until towards the end of the cruise on-screen, a paper bill is delivered to your cabin the night before disembarkation. Keep all your slips so you can cross-check for any errors.

Hi,

We have done the St. Kitts railway with an ocean village trip in 2009.At the time it was only ov passengers on the railway so I have a feeling it is only possible to do through a cruise ship.It was worth every penny,a real highlight of our cruise and we hope to go on it again next february when we are on Azura

Carrie

St Kitts Railway?

My wife and daughter did it when we visited St Kitts, (I did something else ;-) and they said it was worth every penny. If we go back there it will be a 'must' for me too. There is more than 'just a ride on a railway'. he history of what the railway 'was' is explained.

As they say about your local Post Office, (or did) "Book it or lose it" Well words to that effect :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mike

(Don't ask me what I was doing :D:D)

Archived