Help with VA Aft Zuiderdam

BlueBayou08

Have you checked IRL_Joanie's site http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/ for stern VAs on all four Vista ships? If there truly aren't any there, I know there's pics of Noordam VB4178 because I sent them to her! In that cabin we had had heavy vibrations many nights, and almost none other nights. I don't know what made the difference, but it wasn't just the speed.

Have you checked IRL_Joanie's site http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/ for stern VAs on all four Vista ships? If there truly aren't any there, I know there's pics of Noordam VB4178 because I sent them to her! In that cabin we had had heavy vibrations many nights, and almost none other nights. I don't know what made the difference, but it wasn't just the speed.

Thank you very much for posting those pictures. We have 4178 on the Zuiderdam. Hope we don't experience the heavy vibrations.

I was in VA 8141 on the Zuiderdam last month for 10 days. Every once in a while I felt some minor vibrations while in the cabin. More pronounced, however, was the movement from the seas . . . so the vibrations didn't faze me one little bit. Barely noticeable when the ship was underway.

I also felt some minor vibrations as I went throughout the ship. Dining room, for example.

Perhaps if you were on a lower deck the vibrations might be something you'd notice . . . but 7 or 8? Not so much.

And I absolutely loved being in the aft cabin. I highly recommend it.

Can someone please help me. Done a search & cannot find any photos of those VA aft cabins/balconies on deck 5. I've booked a VC and wonder if the change would be worth it. More vibrations? Thanks-
GREAT location! I had 5186 on the Zuiderdam last April and my friend had 5184. We liked these cabins so much we booked them on the Oosterdam this coming April. The balcony is completely covered and is huge. Here are some photos of the cabin and balcony. I also included a photo of the back of the ship to give you a different perspective. Deck 5 is the one with the covered and larger balconies.

HAL%20Bal%20Cabin%201.jpg

HAL%20Bal%20Cabin%202.jpg

HAL%20Balcony.jpg

Zuiderdam%20Aft.jpg

GREAT location! I had 5186 on the Zuiderdam last April and my friend had 5184. We liked these cabins so much we booked them on the Oosterdam this coming April. The balcony is completely covered and is huge. Here are some photos of the cabin and balcony. I also included a photo of the back of the ship to give you a different perspective. Deck 5 is the one with the covered and larger balconies.

Pam,

That is very helpful of you to post those pics!

Although, I am not looking to stay in one, I booked a VA guarantee for a 4 day Coastal and may be placed in an aft cabin.

Archived