Jimmy Buffett on 60 Minutes tonight . . .

ladycaveat

Watching a segment of 60 Minutes and it's about Jimmy Buffett. Funny how I equate him with sailing, cruising and the Caribbean . . . maybe it has something to do with Margarittaville and a way of life. Whatever . . . I love his music and listen to it non stop a month or two (or more) prior to my next cruise . . .

Here in Orlando it was on at 8 PM and is being shown again at 11 PM. There is also a live broadcast of the Jimmy Buffet concert in Fort Lauderdale on the following internet radio station.

http://www.radiomargaritaville.com/

It is a neat place to listen to some Jimmy and mellow out.

Have a great next cruise.

I know what you mean....but my cruise I go on every year is a parrothead cruise so we listen to buffet music the whole time. Check it out http://www.parrotheadcruise.com.

Jen

Darn Jen . . . had I known about that cruise I would have booked it . . . I'm leaving on the 30th of April (albeit out of Miami). I've never thought of myself as a "parrothead" but after going to several of his concerts during the last twenty years and enjoying his music for years . . . I'd be proud to be known as a parrothead. Funny, but on my last curise . . . I even wore a tee shirt with a beautiful beaded parrot on it when I visited Key West's Margaritaville (know I probably spelled that wrong).

Here in Orlando it was on at 8 PM and is being shown again at 11 PM. There is also a live broadcast of the Jimmy Buffet concert in Fort Lauderdale on the following internet radio station.

http://www.radiomargaritaville.com/

It is a neat place to listen to some Jimmy and mellow out.

Have a great next cruise.[/quote

Oh my goodness . . . what a great web site . . . thank you so much. And I do have to say . . . listening to Jimmy Buffett . . . is a fantastic way to "mellow out."

Ladycaveat,

There is always next year....this will be my third parrothead cruise. You can't beat the price and the people you meet make it a blast. We have a bunch of close friends that we met on the cruise and now see all year round. Go to the website and you can view pictures of the past cruise and read reviews. You can also signup to get the info about next years cruise when it is available.

If you have any questions let me know,

Jen

Archived