Computers and internet in suites

hoosier_done_it

We upgraded to a penthouse on the Sun and I see on NCL's site that it includes a computer in the room and wireless internet. Having them in the room and using them free could be two different things. Does anyone know if the internet usage is included in the penthouse? Or, do the normal fees still apply?

And, have heard marginal value with the computer that the suite MIGHT have. I say might have, as I thought only certain suites had them - our AB and A3 did not.

In any event, it is pretty much only good as an internet terminal. And, if it is bogged down with bad software, it could add slow to already slowwwwww.....

We upgraded to a penthouse on the Sun and I see on NCL's site that it includes a computer in the room and wireless internet. Having them in the room and using them free could be two different things. Does anyone know if the internet usage is included in the penthouse? Or, do the normal fees still apply?

The only suites with computers are the Owners Suite and Garden Villa's. Even in those suites, you still pay for internet usage.

Enjoy

The only suites with computers are the Owners Suite and Garden Villa's. Even in those suites, you still pay for internet usage.

Enjoy

Bummer :confused: I was hoping that there was some extra value here. Guess I should have known better.

Looks like I'll have to drag the old laptop along and pay for a few minutes each day to check email.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Bummer :confused: I was hoping that there was some extra value here. Guess I should have known better.

Looks like I'll have to drag the old laptop along and pay for a few minutes each day to check email.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Or, use the internet cafe on board.

Archived