Princess Patters, Golden to Hawaii 9/29/10

derron

The link is working fine:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5T...ZGMwODQw&hl=en

A lot of fun to be had....

Hey Nina,

I know where the Patters went . . . you were so excited when you saw them you inhaled them and poof, they are gone to the rest of us :D We thought of you last night as we were reading them and I said to Randy, you know Nina is devouring this - lol. I hope they got you even more excited (if that's possible) because the Hawaiian cruise is a real "keeper". I can't believe we are able to do it 2 Christmases in a row - how incredibly fortunate are we? :) :)

Seriously though, can't imagine how they just vanished overnight. Where are you Patters?

Patti

Patti.... click on the link I posted above, and then go straight to Download... the patters then should appear... It worked for me this morning!

Lol! You are too funny! Yes, I am extremely excited... I can't believe I am going to board the lovely Golden Princess in less than 4 weeks! :D This is absolutely a dream come true! The Patters are very interesting! I will try to keep the Golden in good shape for you!

Yes, you are very lucky to be able to do this two years in a row... You are a very bad influence on me... But then, I will see you soon (186 days to be exact!)

The link isn't working for me. I get the following message from Google Docs:

"Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available."

This is what I got too, but try again, and instead of waiting for the page(s) to load, go to download... It may take a minute or so, but the pages will actually load... It worked fine for me the second time around.

Archived