RCCL Air today, gone tomorrow.

Elizanessie

Air today, gone tomorrow

Royal Caribbean International launches biggest ever flight give-away worth over £2 million

London, 28 October 2010: Mediterranean sunshine is about to reach its greatest ever value with a massive 10,000 flight give-away offer from mainstream cruise line Royal Caribbean International to destinations such as Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Rome and Venice. The offer is estimated to save British and Irish holiday-makers almost £2 million* on flight costs for 2011 cruises.

During this promotion period, seven-night breaks taking in destinations such as Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote start from just £509 per person including flights, taxes and transfers instead of current pricing of £733 per person, as Royal Caribbean International will cover the cost of the flight.

Jo Rzymowska, associate vice president & general manager, Royal Caribbean International, UK and Ireland, explains:

“Royal Caribbean International is investing over £2 million to encourage holiday-makers to say ‘why not?’ take a cruise. Mediterranean cruises in 2011 are unbeatable value and our 10,000 flight give-away will only be available for a very short period of time so holiday-makers need to book fast.

“This phenomenal offer will save a family of four up to £800** if they book a 2011 holiday early, and it is designed to encourage cruisers to take advantage of a range of Mediterranean favourites, at an unbeatable price.”

The 10,000 flight give-away will be on a first-come, first-served basis for any of the applicable cruises booked and confirmed between 30 October and 20 December 2010 – that’s just 59 days to take advantage of the phenomenal value on offer.

The flights including several regional departure points from across Britain and Ireland are available on:

7-night Spanish Mediterranean cruise on 25 September and 7-night Italian Mediterranean cruise on 2 October 2011 onboard Grandeur of the Seas departing Palma de Mallorca from £589 per person for either itinerary

7-night Canary Islands cruise onboard Adventure of the Seas departing Palma de Mallorca on 8 October 2011 with prices starting from £509 per person

7-night Adriatic Sea Coastal cruise onboard Voyager of the Seas departing Venice on 8 and 15 October 2011 with prices starting from £569 per person

7-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise from Rome (Civitavecchia) on 9 October and 16 October 2011 with prices starting from £559 per person onboard Navigator of the Seas

12-night Egypt and Eastern Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona onboard Brilliance of the Seas on 22 October with prices from £1,079 per person

This is the largest ever flight give-away from a mainstream cruise line and applies to bookings made from 30 October 2010 until 20 December 2010 for travel in 2011

Good prices....does it say whether these will be charter planes; whether there's a change en route, and whether there's a long wait in the airport for your return flight?

These can be spoilers for me on a fly/cruise.

Jo.

I bagged a 7 night cruise from Manchester on Navigator out of Civitavecchia Sept 2011 for £804 pp in balcony cabin (inc diamond discount) By the time the TA phoned me back at 9,30am all the free flights had gone on that sailing but we'd been lucky enough to bag some. I don't know if it's charter or scheduled flights but at that price I'm not really bothered:) I usually book cruise only cos I'm a bit of a control freak and like to decide our own itinerary, flying in the day before and staying in a hotel, so this will be a new experience for us

Good prices....does it say whether these will be charter planes; whether there's a change en route, and whether there's a long wait in the airport for your return flight?

These can be spoilers for me on a fly/cruise.

Jo.

Hi Jo

All agents have a list of the flights and flights times and from what I have heard this promotion is a huge hit with UK Cruisers :D

Archived