RCCL website problem, can you help me?

This is what I am getting when I log into the RCCL website.

The information in the Crown & Anchor database does not match the information you have provided on the website. In order to access your Crown & Anchor program details on the website, the information must match. Please update the information in order to continue or contact the Crown & Anchor desk.

I am still allowed to log in but the website doesn't show our past cruises only the one coming up in Dec. I called the Crown and Anchor desk and of course the database has crashed. I received this message yesterday so it was before it crashed. We haven't changed anything as far as C&A #'s, address or phone numbers. Has anyone else had this happen and how was it fixed? I'm just afraid they are going to lose our past cruises ect...

The information in the Crown & Anchor database does not match the information you have provided on the website. In order to access your Crown & Anchor program details on the website' date=' the information must match. Please update the information in order to continue or contact the Crown & Anchor desk.

I am still allowed to log in but the website doesn't show our past cruises only the one coming up in Dec. I called the Crown and Anchor desk and of course the database has crashed. I received this message yesterday so it was before it crashed. We haven't changed anything as far as C&A #'s, address or phone numbers. Has anyone else had this happen and how was it fixed? I'm just afraid they are going to lose our past cruises ect...[/quote']

I have had this happen once in awhile. I have to go into Profile and change the date of my birth. Sometimes it likes to get off by one day. Very strange. Check your infor and see if anything is not right.

Good Luck

Knowing that this happens from time to time, each time I complete a cruise and the updated information shows up on the C&A portion of the website, I print out a screenshot showing how many cruises & cruise credits I have. Then I keep it in a safe place in case I ever need it to prove my status...'cause you never know!

The information in the Crown & Anchor database does not match the information you have provided on the website. In order to access your Crown & Anchor program details on the website' date=' the information must match. Please update the information in order to continue or contact the Crown & Anchor desk.

I am still allowed to log in but the website doesn't show our past cruises only the one coming up in Dec. I called the Crown and Anchor desk and of course the database has crashed. I received this message yesterday so it was before it crashed. We haven't changed anything as far as C&A #'s, address or phone numbers. Has anyone else had this happen and how was it fixed? I'm just afraid they are going to lose our past cruises ect...[/quote']Nothing new, it will fix itself in a day, or two or a week or two, or a month or two, or a year.......

Website problems are very very common. If it does not clean itself up after a day or two, then you will need to call back. If the rep does not know how to fix it or gives a lame excuse, then call back again. Eventually you will accidentally find someone that knows how to reset your profile. I have been complaining for years about the antique web applications that they are using. This is my field of expertise, so I do have some insight into the issues. I really wish that someone would attempt to upgrade the website.

Good luck,

I called back and they had our last name as my middle name and my last name as "AL" it's not Al. this will be my 5th cruise how can something like that get "mixed" up. I could understand if I had changed something but out of the blue..... Go figure modern technology. Or I guess lack of modern technology and upgraded systems.

But thanks everyone for your input and ideas.

Archived