Why is January so far away?!?!?

Well did the countdown this morning...89 days until we arrive in Florida and 90 days until we set sail on Monarch!

My boyfriend hasn't cruised before and I would like to try and make this a super special trip, any ideas on how I can help make sure his trip is one he wants to repeat over and over?

On our 1st cruise (25th anniversary) I ordered the RCI anniversary decorations as a surprise for my wife, having the the room decorations up when we walked in was a very nice touch that she wasn't expecting. Its a little pricy for a bunch of paper but you can't do it yourself. However, as someone else suggested, the french maid outfit could leave a bigger impression for a guy than a bunch of paper :rolleyes:

Just compare it to the number of days I have left for my next cruise, Feb 27, 2011, and your cruise won't feel that far off.

April 16th. I win. It seems light years away.

Actually the ones who win are the ones on here that say 554 days until my next cruise!

Well did the countdown this morning...89 days until we arrive in Florida and 90 days until we set sail on Monarch!

My boyfriend hasn't cruised before and I would like to try and make this a super special trip, any ideas on how I can help make sure his trip is one he wants to repeat over and over?

I hear ya! We sail in 75 days and the countdown is on! I think once we start getting ready for the holiday season, the time is going to fly by!

Well I felt like it was going to fly by...that is until the dumb boyfriend says yesterday (and I'm sorry I'm about to ruin it for others)..."seriously a daily countdown, we're still a quarter of a year away"...I promptly looked at him with this fase :mad: and said "um whatever we're 89 days away!". It is his first cruise and doesn't fully know how exciting it is to be getting this close to cruising again!

Well I felt like it was going to fly by...that is until the dumb boyfriend says yesterday (and I'm sorry I'm about to ruin it for others)..."seriously a daily countdown, we're still a quarter of a year away"...I promptly looked at him with this fase :mad: and said "um whatever we're 89 days away!". It is his first cruise and doesn't fully know how exciting it is to be getting this close to cruising again!

Haha, give him time. He'll catch the bug. DH didn't want to go on our first one, but now he's hooked. We have 3 planned. He still doesn't get as excited as me, though. He finds it amusing.

The holidays will make your cruise wait go by faster, and the cruise will give you something to look forward to afterward. It will be here before you know it. :)

We are leaving friday for Oasis, booked 745 days out!

Archived