Asked Before, Try Again - Enchantment RFS

Hello all, asked this question about a month ago, not to many responses, has anyone stayed in the RFS lately, if so, do you have any pictures? Will be in 8166 aft. Sailing 28 May from Baltimore with a family of 5. Also, I know they have DVDs available but unable to find out if this cabin has a DVD player or if I should bring my portable, sent RCCL an email but no response yet (about a week ago). Found a few pictures on webshots but it appears as though they were a few years old, thank you in advance for your response.

Hello all, asked this question about a month ago, not to many responses, has anyone stayed in the RFS lately, if so, do you have any pictures? Will be in 8166 aft. Sailing 28 May from Baltimore with a family of 5. Also, I know they have DVDs available but unable to find out if this cabin has a DVD player or if I should bring my portable, sent RCCL an email but no response yet (about a week ago). Found a few pictures on webshots but it appears as though they were a few years old, thank you in advance for your response.

Photo album from the Grandeur:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/561356189WvSKHB

Photo album from the Enchantment:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2340167550080875955IYkDLh

We had both aft RFS over Spring Break. It was great...we split 5 folks per cabin. DD and 2 cousins inside in my parents RFS, Dsis Dbil, Dniece in the inside room of our RFS....worked out very well.

I may be able to find some pictures but the links already provided give as good of a view as any of my pictures would.

I didn't pay attention too much, but believe there was a DVD player. We were on a port intensive cruise so didn't worry about watching DVDs or even TV too much.

I enjoyed the CL...one of the nicer CLs in the older fleet...I hear Oasis and I guess Allure blows the socks off all others...

Ask any other specific questions and I am happy to answer.

Those were the pictures I found, just wasn't sure if the furniture had been updated at all (brighter colors). We are also a family of 5, great to know there was plenty of room. The balcony looks awesome, did you enjoy? Also, what size dining table was in the room, considering room service for at least one meal.

I don't think there is a dining table in the RFS. I have stayed in a RFS on Grandeur of the Seas which is a sister ship to Enchantment and the rooms look identical. We had a large living room like in the pictures but there was only a coffee table in there-no dining table. There are a few small tables out on the balcony-three if I remember correctly.

Have a great cruise.

You can still order meals from room service. We ordered several times for a full breakfast and several times we had lunch from room service. If you don't mind not having a table to sit at. We brought the balcony tables inside and put them together to put the food on or we just set everything up on the balcony. It was wonderful to have breakfast out there!

Have a great cruise.

Archived