outlet shopping to the mall in florence italy

inerbunni

I am arriving in Livorno on Sunday Nov 14 and want to take local transportation from the port to the shopping mall, does anyone know how to access train or bus from the port to the mall outlet stores? We are there from 700 am to 700 pm thanks

When we were on the Itlay leg of our cruise , I wish that I had researched some shopping excursions/ stores. With the 1 port per day Med cruises, it's hard to find the time to do everything on the list. Enjoy the shopping!!!

The port of Livorno provides a shuttle bus, normally 5euros, paid at the bus, unless you're with the RCI family when you pay on board in dollars. This bus takes you to a square in the town. I don't know where the shopping mall you mention,is, but there's a market not far from the square.

Jo.

The port of Livorno provides a shuttle bus, normally 5euros, paid at the bus, unless you're with the RCI family when you pay on board in dollars. This bus takes you to a square in the town. I don't know where the shopping mall you mention,is, but there's a market not far from the square.

Jo.

The outlet malls are outside of Florence, quite a distance from Livorno!

To the OP: I've "been there, done that" and would agree it's not worth it. If you're looking for bargains, you won't find any. If you're looking for something "designer" to take back home as a memento, just go into Florence and shop for some beautiful gold jewelry, leather, or at any of the MANY designer stores in town, where you're likely to get about the same deals and more selection.

I don't think there's any way to get to the outlet malls using public transportation from Livorno. You'd probably have to go to Florence on the train, then get a bus to the malls (another half-hour or so, plus it doesn't run frequently).

Archived