Room Category WaitListed

jenson47

Hello,

I sail December 18th on the crown. All Interior rooms are wait listed once again. I am booked into an interior room with an assigned room number. Do I have to waite for Princess to contact me offering an upgrade or can i call and try to get one? I am hoping i get the upgrade fairy. Help how does this work?

Hello,

I sail December 18th on the crown. All Interior rooms are wait listed once again. I am booked into an interior room. Do you I have to waite for Princess to contact me for a free them and try to get one? I hoping i get the upgrade fairy. Help how does this work?

Evidentally you booked a guarantee inside cabin (although not sure of what category guarantee you booked). You will have to wait until your cabin is assigned, which can be up to the time you arrive at the pier. They will usually assign staterooms earlier than that, but it can be right as you board.

Just because the inside cabins are now showing waitlisted does not mean you will be upgraded. They hold back enough cabins usually to also fill the waitlisted passengers. But you never know, you might get lucky. No way to find out until they assign your stateroom, calling won't do any good I am afraid. Good luck though!

(I am a little confused by the statement bolded above if you might explain what you are trying to say there) Thanks!

Did you book a guarentee or are you waitlisted? If a guarentee, you will have a cabin. Princess can assign it anytime uptil you get to the pier. Most upgrades are within the same type of cabin, just to a higher category. So if you are upgraded, it would probably be to another inside cabin.

If you are waitlisted, as of now, you do NOT have a cabin and will only get one if there are enought cancelations to free a cabin for you.

jenson47, thanks for assisting in my confusion. If you have an assigned stateroom, you may or may not receive a complimentary upgrade. Did you leave your booking open for upgrades?

There is a slight chance you may be upgraded, but calling won't help the process. Just keep checking your princess personalizer and if there is a cabin number change, it will show up there if you left yourself open for upgrades. Just because the inside cabins are showing waitlisted really doesn't play much of a roll in this, especially if you booked an assigned stateroom. Again, good luck!

Did you book a guarentee or are you waitlisted? If a guarentee, you will have a cabin. Princess can assign it anytime uptil you get to the pier. Most upgrades are within the same type of cabin, just to a higher category. So if you are upgraded, it would probably be to another inside cabin.

If you are waitlisted, as of now, you do NOT have a cabin and will only get one if there are enought cancelations to free a cabin for you.

The OP already has a cabin assigned.

Archived