Diamond out of drydock and on the move.

Colo Cruiser

I have recently completed one of my online webinars (for Princess Agents) and can confirm with 100% certainty that Diamond did NOT get the International Cafe/Piazza, and it did NOT get the Crown Grill.

Sapphire is due to get 4 upgrades when she gets her refit in 2012 (IC/Piazza, Sanctuary, Crown Grill, MUTS). Diamond is getting rescheduled for a 2nd refit in 2013 and will get IC/Piazza and Crown Grill then.

:(

I am not happy but will still enjoy the 29 days none the less.

Thanks for posting this. I'm happy to hear the Sapphire will get the IC/Piazza, Sanctuary, Crown Grill but not so happy about MUTS (I'm not a fan). I'll take 3 out of 4 though!

I have recently completed one of my online webinars (for Princess Agents) and can confirm with 100% certainty that Diamond did NOT get the International Cafe/Piazza, and it did NOT get the Crown Grill.

Sapphire is due to get 4 upgrades when she gets her refit in 2012 (IC/Piazza, Sanctuary, Crown Grill, MUTS). Diamond is getting rescheduled for a 2nd refit in 2013 and will get IC/Piazza and Crown Grill then.

:(

I am not happy but will still enjoy the 29 days none the less.

Well, I can see where I'll be saving a little bit of money when we're on the Diamond in about 60 days. I'm very unimpressed with them blocking off a portion of the buffet and calling it a specialty restaurant. Nothing more special than people constantly wandering in because they're lost and looking for the all-you-can-eat area. I'll be saving my $50 and not dining at Sterling during our Australian cruise. Tried it once in Alaska, never again until they fix it.

Well, I can see where I'll be saving a little bit of money when we're on the Diamond in about 60 days. I'm very unimpressed with them blocking off a portion of the buffet and calling it a specialty restaurant. Nothing more special than people constantly wandering in because they're lost and looking for the all-you-can-eat area. I'll be saving my $50 and not dining at Sterling during our Australian cruise. Tried it once in Alaska, never again until they fix it.

We were hoping for the Crown Grill as well. The menu does not seem that great for Sterlings. I guess we will have to book again in 2013!:)

Archived