Camp Garnival - Freedom - Age 5

the cruise is on

Does anyone have the Camp Carnival activity papers for a past Freedom Cruise that they would be willing to share? I'm specifically looking for the activity papers for the age 5 group. My granddaughter will be with us on a Freedom cruise we are taking next May. I would like to begin getting her excited about the Camp Carnival activities.

What you see now may not be what she has when she sails== so be careful so you dont get her disappointed.

Just show her some of the activity she may do.

Activity will depend on the counselor-how many kids are onboard among other things

There is a build a bear--there is a fee for that.

Your grand daughter will be in the 2-5 year old.

How I got my GD all excited-- I went to webshots.com and did a search on Carnival Camp to show her to area she will be playing in. That alone got her all excited.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalSpirit/Hawaii/Capers/KiddieCapers.htm

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

I have a 5yr old as well, and have a couple questions based on the iternary you posted.

The prince and princess thing sounds cute! Maybe I should pack her little cinderella dress for it! :) It's small and should take up little room.

For the talent show should I pack something "sparkly"? LOL

Also, the "build a bear" thing? How much does that cost? Were there lots of kids doing that? I don't want her to feel left out if I choose not to do it.

My daughter will be so excited it there is a talent night. LOL

Thanks for posting!

Are you doing the 6 day or 8 day itinerary? We are going on the 6 day next sunday!!! Our little boy is 3, so will be in the 2-5 group. I will bring home the funtimes. Not sure how to post it, but will figure that out later.

First, let me apologize for spelling Carnival as Garnival! Proofreading is obviously not my best skill!

Thanks to those of you who responded - I'll take that advise and not get too specific when trying to build up her enthusiasm. I, too, would be interested in the cost of the Build a Bear session - she has several animals (none of them bears) from the mall store so she will know the process!! Very strangely dressed horses, etc!

I'll look for updated information when you return from your cruise - hope you have a great time.

well, i just found my freedom kids camp papers. only 1- 30 minute session was dedicated to prince and princess game which features food. (candy)

Im heading out to the main carnival board to see about build a bear. Seems they did they every day sometimes twice a day--but it was done during the time the camp was usually closed. But i would like to know the costs

Archived