Milenium Boarding/disembarkation times

Raycruise2010

I was on the Millenium Oct. 22 from San Juan. There's been a lot of chat about boarding and disembarkation, and here's what we found.

BOARDING: Millenium said boarding would be at 5:30 pm, which made no sense since that's the time of the mandatory muster drill. My wife and wife arrived at the ship dock about noon --- and went right onboard. It took us less than 10 minutes to check our bags and another 10 to check in. An hour later, the line stretched the length of the ship. The rooms weren't ready until 1:30 pm but that was okay. My wife went to Desk 1o to bask in the sun (she took a carryon and wore her bathsuit until her shorts and top) and I walked around the public areas of the ship.

Disembarkation: The ship docked at 6 am and guests were asked to leave their cabins by 8 am. Food service gets cut off about 8:30 am. But that means you may wait up to two hours for a transfer if you get one through Celebrity. The last transfer leaves about 10:30 am

Hope this helps

I was on the Millenium Oct. 22 from San Juan. There's been a lot of chat about boarding and disembarkation, and here's what we found.

BOARDING: Millenium said boarding would be at 5:30 pm, which made no sense since that's the time of the mandatory muster drill. My wife and wife arrived at the ship dock about noon --- and went right onboard. It took us less than 10 minutes to check our bags and another 10 to check in. An hour later, the line stretched the length of the ship. The rooms weren't ready until 1:30 pm but that was okay. My wife went to Desk 1o to bask in the sun (she took a carryon and wore her bathsuit until her shorts and top) and I walked around the public areas of the ship.

Disembarkation: The ship docked at 6 am and guests were asked to leave their cabins by 8 am. Food service gets cut off about 8:30 am. But that means you may wait up to two hours for a transfer if you get one through Celebrity. The last transfer leaves about 10:30 am

Hope this helps

Thanks again for the heads up

Srpilo

Archived