Handicapped cabin 4103 queen elizabeth

BMT

This is a balcony cabin - anyone any opinion on the balcony? The deck plan doesn't seem very clear on this. I am assuming its very long, but narrow. Are the deck plans to be relied upon?

This is a balcony cabin - anyone any opinion on the balcony? The deck plan doesn't seem very clear on this. I am assuming its very long, but narrow. Are the deck plans to be relied upon?

I think this might be it on this photograph. The bottom corner balcony next to a lifeboat.

p1030050o.jpg

I think this might be it on this photograph. The bottom corner balcony next to a lifeboat.

p1030050o.jpg

I think you are right - I just wonder if you can see out at all. Thank you so much.

Yes, you are right. Cabin will be great -will take a chance on the balcony. Little bit restricted, as it is narrow and can only see forward on the narrow part. But will not be overlooked.

Thanks.

We have had accessible cabin 4108 on QV which looks to be a similar balcony. I will try and attach a photo to give you a bit of an idea. (Not done this before so not entirely sure it will work!)

it is quite a good balcony with sun loungers and chairs and plenty of room and the view is not obstructed although the lifeboats are right next to the balcony.

I am presuming that you do need an accessible room so if you use a wheelchair, there is a ramp out to the balcony which is really useful.

28148_123600640988671_100000162076894_310022_3476577_n.jpg.734cad043f19e874bb9776744289de70.jpg

We have had accessible cabin 4108 on QV which looks to be a similar balcony. I will try and attach a photo to give you a bit of an idea. (Not done this before so not entirely sure it will work!)

it is quite a good balcony with sun loungers and chairs and plenty of room and the view is not obstructed although the lifeboats are right next to the balcony.

I am presuming that you do need an accessible room so if you use a wheelchair, there is a ramp out to the balcony which is really useful.

Yes, I had rather assumed that the wheelchair part would be OK. Nice to know that I will be able to get the wheelchair onto the balcony easily. Am assuming that the shower would be wheel-in also. Sounds as though there will be sufficient room on the balcony for the wheelchair as well.

Just looked very strange in that photo and on the deckplan.

Thank you, thank you everyone for your responses. Very kind.

Thank you - yet another couple of questions.

We will be above the midship bar - is this a noisy bar? Likely to keep us up all night?:D

There also appears to be a service area opposite - is this disturbing? We can bring earplugs of course:eek::eek:

Thank you - my mind is now at rest!!

The balcony is a bit narrow, but very long and will take a wheelchair easily. I have managed to book an onboard wheelchair, so that is one more thing I don't have to worry about.

Looking good - except no ballgowns!! Cocktail pants and beaded tops etc. will have to suffice. Also, short cocktail dress.

Archived