Blue Man on the Sky Monday, Nov. 8!

CanadianTwosome

Sorry to get anyone's hopes up, but I'm talking about a friend of mine who has, on a crazy whim, dyed his hair BLUE. I'm talkin' vibrant, bright, shiny BLUE. ha ha ha I've already posted a note on their roll call, but I know the Sky's roll calls are notoriously slow and poorly visited, so I figured I'd post here in case I reached anyone else who would be on board.

Please, please, if you see the guy with blue hair (you really can't miss it), please approach him and say, 'Hey Glenn! Trish says 'Hi'!' ha ha ha :p

THANK YOU to whomever the lovely ladies were who surprised my friend in the shop by greeting him by name!! We saw some video and pics from the cruise last night and it looked like everyone had a great cruise. Then I 'casually' asked if anyone had said 'Hi' to him, and the two of them spun around and said, 'YES!! That was YOU!!' ha ha ha :p

THANK YOU to whomever the lovely ladies were who surprised my friend in the shop by greeting him by name!! We saw some video and pics from the cruise last night and it looked like everyone had a great cruise. Then I 'casually' asked if anyone had said 'Hi' to him, and the two of them spun around and said, 'YES!! That was YOU!!' ha ha ha :p

The power of cruise critic is strong and far reaching :)

Archived