Splendor on the 21st - yay or nay?

cotomom

Friend is supposed to be going on the Splendor on the 21st. I know the 14th has been officially cancelled and I can't imagine they'll get this thing fixed in time for the 21st but what do you think?

Think the 11/21 sailing will take place?

no.. but who am I! LOL!!:D I think the repairs and the clean up are going to be huge. Then all those refrigeration and freezer units will have to be cleared out, sanitized and air dryed and then probably inspected by a health agency of some type. The completely restocked. IF.. the ship gets to San Diego Thursday night, they have to debarq everyone and then get started with whatever has to done. So that gives them 8 days. Possible I suppose..

Carnival will be working round the clock to get that ship out on the 21st. The financial loss they are taking with these 2 cruises is enormous.

Maybe we can get the ship back to where it will be fixed before we all guess on how long it will take to fix. How would anyone here (or even on the ship maybe) be able to tell what needs to be done. Obviously you know that the sailing is at least in jeopardy, beyond that is anyone's guess. I am sure they will do EVERYTHING in their power to bring it back ASAP.

Archived