John Has Just Posted a New entry on his Blog

MrPete

If the PRs at Carnival have decided to censor John's blog - as far as I know, for the first time? - then it's a step in the wrong direction.

The secret of his blogging is that, as promised, he tells us everything, "warts and all", the good and the bad.

I do not see how Carnival will gain anything by replacing John's honest opinions with a load of PR-speak.

But I guess we'll have to wait and see what they come up with.

My take on it (and the full text) is at http://www.ilovecruises.co.uk if you'd like the British perspective.

It isn't the first time things have been edited after being posted, but is the first of an entire post being deleted (that I know of).

Perhaps it was because e mentioned limited phone and Internet service and they don't want the ship being bombarded and overloaded with incoming emails and phone calls. Damn telemarketers!

How are those British student protests going, anyway?

All quiet in London now. Small group (200-ish) of troublemakers hijacked a peaceful march by 50,000 students protesting university price hikes.

Good to see John's blog is back - wonder whether it was a technical thing (I doubt it) or whether someone at Carnival had a nervous twitch?

kids at the university near us might start something soon. Prices are jumping way too much but then on the other hand they say there are more grants for the low income students. duh you charge more so the state pays better and you may break even but at the expense of the middle class.

cruising is fun. had to keep it about cruising..

Subliminal Message here? Could that be the reason of the disappearing blog entry?

That's odd.

Here's what he wrote. I guess I can post if it doesn't even exist.

<<snip>>

I have to say that the crew has been absolutely epicand I am so very proud of each and every one of them.

<<snip end>>

Your friend

John

Epic ehhh? NCL? Conspiracy theory?:D

Archived