Can you bring your own wine and soda aboard?

Xtchr

I'm just checking to make sure this is true.. Are you allowed to bring on board, in your carry-on, as much wine and/or soda as you want? What about bottled water?

And if you bring a bottle of wine down into the Main Dining Room, what is the corkage fee they charge you?

I'm just checking to make sure this is true.. Are you allowed to bring on board, in your carry-on, as much wine and/or soda as you want? What about bottled water?

And if you bring a bottle of wine down into the Main Dining Room, what is the corkage fee they charge you?

Here's a quote from the HAL website regarding bringing alcohol onboard:

Except for wine and champagne, alcoholic beverages purchased in the vessel's shops or otherwise brought on the ship cannot be consumed on the ship. Bottles and other containers will be collected for safekeeping and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of the voyage.

A corkage fee of US$18.00 applies to wine and champagne brought to the restaurants or bars for consumption.

Room Service offers reduced-price stateroom beverage packages for in-stateroom consumption of alcoholic beverages.

You may bring as much soda and bottled water onboard as you'd like. You can ask your cabin steward to clean out the mini fridge in your cabin to make room for your stuff.

I would advise a visit to the HAL Website. They have a great deal of information regarding onboard policies.

Archived