just booked eclipse for 12/26. Can't wait!

mellow moog

I just booked me and the wife on the new year's cruise on the Eclipse so now in the can't wait mode!!!!

We're booked 8244 balcony midships on the hump. 8281 and 8258 available (hump cabins) but decided I liked the full view better(and saving 80 bucks). Unless someone tells me it's better to get the rear of the hump cabins because they are night & day better???

First time on Celebrity but been on quite a few Royal & Princess cruises before.

What are the chances of an upgrade from a 1B to a sky suite ;) :p ooh look at that flying pig!!! ;)

Did anybody get their cabin attendant to get them a chaise for their balcony by any chance?????

I just booked me and the wife on the new year's cruise on the Eclipse so now in the can't wait mode!!!!

We're booked 8244 balcony midships on the hump. 8281 and 8258 available (hump cabins) but decided I liked the full view better(and saving 80 bucks). Unless someone tells me it's better to get the rear of the hump cabins because they are night & day better???

First time on Celebrity but been on quite a few Royal & Princess cruises before.

What are the chances of an upgrade from a 1B to a sky suite ;) :p ooh look at that flying pig!!! ;)

Did anybody get their cabin attendant to get them a chaise for their balcony by any chance?????

Awesome! Yay!

And you never know about that upgrade...we upgraded my inlaws from a C2 to a SS1 for very little incremental $ a few weeks before sailing. Check prices multiple times a day and never give up!;)

Awesome! Yay!

And you never know about that upgrade...we upgraded my inlaws from a C2 to a SS1 for very little incremental $ a few weeks before sailing. Check prices multiple times a day and never give up!;)

I was being a bit flippant. I will be checking the price for the upgrade but as the sky suite is selling right now for 6.2K (YES 6,200 dollars!!!), I'll give it a pass for now.

I was being a bit flippant. I will be checking the price for the upgrade but as the sky suite is selling right now for 6.2K (YES 6,200 dollars!!!), I'll give it a pass for now.

:eek:Omg!

We just paid 1499pp....but that sailing is an expensive one with new years..wow!

Last week..2 weeks before sailing. We hade them in a c2... But when the price for ct residents dropped for the S1 we jumped at it for them...i check prices 3-5 times a day in the final days...they move multiple times a day sometimes...so just keep checking! Even check when you board...you never know!

Last week..2 weeks before sailing. We hade them in a c2... But when the price for ct residents dropped for the S1 we jumped at it for them...i check prices 3-5 times a day in the final days...they move multiple times a day sometimes...so just keep checking! Even check when you board...you never know!

Ah so not for the new years cruise then? 100 extra feet for 4500 per person 9000 bucks has to be more expensive than trumps penthouse in manhattan per square foot!!!!:eek:

Archived