Gotta love free upgrades!!!!!!!!!!!

cruisedogs2000

My DH and I are sailing on the Conquest Nov. 28th and we were able to upgrade from an 8N (aft balcony) to a 9C (aft wrap balcony) for free. We also received obc of $90pp since we booked early saver, they had all of the remaining balconies listed for $609pp for past guests.:p It's always a great way to start out a cruise when you have some obc.:)

My DH and I are sailing on the Conquest Nov. 28th and we were able to upgrade from an 8N (aft balcony) to a 9C (aft wrap balcony) for free. We also received obc of $90pp since we booked early saver, they had all of the remaining balconies listed for $609pp for past guests.:p It's always a great way to start out a cruise when you have some obc.:)

How awesome!!! Great deal!! We just had an aft wrap, 7445, on the Conquest, loved it!! Enjoy!!!

That's awesome! Great deal!

Have you sailed on her before? She was my first ;) I was hooked the second I walked into the atrium. Magnificent ship and an amazing staff.

Check out Nachi Cocum in Cozumel if you are looking for a nice quiet, pampered day at a small resort and amazing beach! When we were there it was $45 or so. that included food and drinks for the day! AND the best part, they only allow 100 people a day, so it is not crowded.

Have a fun trip!

Have you sailed on her before? She was my first ;) I was hooked the second I walked into the atrium. Magnificent ship and an amazing staff.

Check out Nachi Cocum in Cozumel if you are looking for a nice quiet, pampered day at a small resort and amazing beach! When we were there it was $45 or so. that included food and drinks for the day! AND the best part, they only allow 100 people a day, so it is not crowded.

Have a fun trip!

We sailed on her in 2003 when she still went out of New Orleans, but this will be the first time since they did the updating.

We are going to go snorkeling in Cozumel, we didn't get to do it in 2008 because a cold front had come through and there was 15ft swells.

We are totally looking forward to this cruise, it has been two years since we have been able to take a vacation anywhere. We are also looking forward to the aft wrap, this is our first one and I probably won't want to go back to a regular balcony cabin afterwards.

Oh...you are so lucky. That would be the ultimate in upgrade for me. I love the Aft cornors !!!!!!

Charleyann

Did they call you or did you call them? Just wondering how you got it for free. So, I can try that and switch from my aft to aft wrap..:p

Did they call you or did you call them? Just wondering how you got it for free. So, I can try that and switch from my aft to aft wrap..:p

I just went to carnival website and saw they had an aft wrap available so I called to see how much more it would be. The lady I talked to said since we were past guests it wouldn't cost us anything and that since we booked early saver that we needed to fill out the online form for obc.:)

If I were you I would check prices for your sailing and than call them to see what they could do for you in the way of an upgrade. It never hurts to try.:p

Have a fun trip!

How far is Nachi Cocum from the dock? Everyone seems to love that place and we've never been ...

How far is Nachi Cocum from the dock? Everyone seems to love that place and we've never been ...

It's a cab ride away. When we did it a year or so back it was $15.00 each way. There are rate signs right by the taxi stand. We found another couple that were going so we split the fare.

Talk about being lucky. Aft wraps generally go real early.

I kept checking the website every day, I think I was about to drive my husband absolutely crazy. We were both happy with having an aft balcony, but I couldn't pass up this deal. When we cruised in Nov. 2008, I had watched the prices as well like a hawk and got us $130 obc. :)

Archived