Berlin Tour from Warnemuende

KerbyTex

Has anyone ever had an excursion with this group?

http://www.private-berlin-tours.com/

They have a good price and let you customize your trip, but I have not been able to find anyone with experience with them.

Checked your link, but not sure I understand how their pricing works. I am also looking into a tour to Berlin and have checked out SPB Tours. I believe they have been recommended by others.

Waiting to see if anyone has experience with the company you mention, so I can compare the two and make a decision.

We didn't use SPB tours for a Berlin excursion, but we did use them in St Petersburg, and they are excellent. Viktoria runs the St Petersburg part and her husband does the Berlin adventure. If you book both thru them you will get a nice discount. Several on our group to St Petersburg used SPB to go to, and tour Berlin, and were absolutely satisfied with them. SPB does an excellent and professional job in all categories. Do not hesitate to use them instead of wondering about some tour company no one has ever heard of. Why take that chance when you can enjoy your trip with a well established group like SPB.

Cheers

Len

We didn't use SPB tours for a Berlin excursion, but we did use them in St Petersburg, and they are excellent. Viktoria runs the St Petersburg part and her husband does the Berlin adventure. If you book both thru them you will get a nice discount. Several on our group to St Petersburg used SPB to go to, and tour Berlin, and were absolutely satisfied with them. SPB does an excellent and professional job in all categories. Do not hesitate to use them instead of wondering about some tour company no one has ever heard of. Why take that chance when you can enjoy your trip with a well established group like SPB.

Cheers

Len

Thank you for your advice...We will probably book with SPB,... IF we decide for sure that we want to take the tour to Berlin rather than just stay close to the port or visit Rostock, which is what I believe others have suggested as a good option.

It is because of recommendations like Len's and others on this board that we have booked SPB for our St Petersburg stop. We are going to do Berlin on our own.

Kirk

You say you are doing Berlin on your own...are you docked in Warnermuende? are you taking a train to Berlin?

You will not be sorry using SPB tours. I recommend them very highly, not because we get some sort of commission, but because they were everything we had hoped for and more.

As I said several times, I ran a consumer service business for 30 years, and worked strictly by recommendation. I know what it means to respond to customers in a certain way that they will feel comfortable with you and trust you. And then back everything up with so much professionalism, that you just want to shout their praises when you get home.

Have a great time and when you go, say Hi to Viktoria for me.

Cheers

Len

Has anyone ever had an excursion with this group?

http://www.private-berlin-tours.com/

They have a good price and let you customize your trip, but I have not been able to find anyone with experience with them.

We are on a Baltic Cruise August 9,2011 to August 20 Starting in Copenhagen / warnemunde-Berlin / Stockholm / Helsinki / St Petersberg (overnight) / Tallinn Estonia / Aarhus / Oslo / Return to Copenhagen

We Have booked Privet Tours for all ports through Local A.A.A Club in Dayton, Ohio using a Co. Called Shoretrips.com

They are on the pricy side These are with Privet Car Driver and English Speeking Guide

Our tour To Berlin Was $1584.00 for the two of us (Jewish Hahitage Berlin)

Our Two Day Tour in St Petersburg inculding the Hermitage (Jewish Highlights) $1208.00

Also we included St. Petersburg Folkshow at Nicholas Palace (Evening) $303.00 including privet driver

If you need more info E-Mail Me @ stur2@woh.rr.com

Shoretrips has both privet trips and group trips

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

Archived