Montego Bay Excursions?

moopig

Help! I just found out that my upcoming 11/29 cruise is NOT stopping in Ocho Rios and instead going to Montego Bay. I have already booked an excursion with Peat Taylor for Dunn River Falls/Tubing/Big Blue Hole which I was sooooooo looking forward to! Anyone have any good ideas for independent excursions in Mo' Bay that might be somewhat comparable to my Ocho Rios excursion? Thanks!

Help! I just found out that my upcoming 11/29 cruise is NOT stopping in Ocho Rios and instead going to Montego Bay. I have already booked an excursion with Peat Taylor for Dunn River Falls/Tubing/Big Blue Hole which I was sooooooo looking forward to! Anyone have any good ideas for independent excursions in Mo' Bay that might be somewhat comparable to my Ocho Rios excursion? Thanks!

Have you looked over on Tripadvisor incase no one gets back to you :eek:

Peat Taylor picks up in Montego Bay too. According to his website the tour you already booked is available with a pick up in Montego Bay. Why not contact Peat Taylor and see if you can switch your pick up from Ocho Rios to Montego? Worth a try...

Thanks! I didn't see anything too interesting on tripadvisor but I did find that Peat Taylor does pick ups in Mo' Bay as well so I have e-mailed him. It is more expensive to do one of his tours from Mo' Bay, however.

Thanks! I didn't see anything too interesting on tripadvisor but I did find that Peat Taylor does pick ups in Mo' Bay as well so I have e-mailed him. It is more expensive to do one of his tours from Mo' Bay, however.

Yes, it is more expensive for one of his tours from MoBay, but even more expensive from Falmouth. I you have only 2 people he wants and extra $180.00 for transportation charges. Just be glad you don't have to go to Falmouth.

We were just on a cruise that was supposed to stop at Ocho Rios and the day before they made announcements that we were going to Montego bay instead. I was disappointed because i had researched ocho rios on cruise critic and to go anywhere in montego bay you had to pay for a taxi or the shuttle. We ended up staying on the ship for most of the day. From what we could see it was overgrown, dirty(trash on the shore) and graffiti on the dock. We did talk to a couple that had been robbed while there. The locals were very pushy. However we really enjoyed the day on the ship. If I were to go again I would do a ship tour and go back to the ship.

Archived