Penthouse Suite on Century

mrsfanci

Would like to get opinions on the Penthouse Suite. Pictures don't make it look terrific. How does it compare to the Penthouses on Millinium class. Does the guest bath have a cabinet sink or is it just a pedestal? Is the living room furniture leather? Tell me all you can. I have it booked for July and want to make sure before final payment.

My wife and I were in the Penthouse Suite on the Century several years ago.

We really enjoyed the cabin.

In thinking back I think that the guest bathroom had a pedistal sink.

The living room furniture was all leather. When we were there some of the furniture was fairly worn but I would really think that this has been changed by now.

The balcony was completely private with a very nice hot tub. The bathroom was very big and the bathtub with whirlpool jets was just huge.

The only thing that did not work right was all of the entertainment things.

If it is in your price range I would have no hesitation to book the Penthouse Suite.

I have been in the Penthouse Suite on the Century 3x and it is absolutely wonderful.The dining area has a full size dining room table overlooking the water. The pantry is huge with a sidebyside refrig. and microwave. The lr. is beautiful with water views. The bedroom is spacious as is the closet,dressing area table and bath.The master bath is all marble. There is a 1/2 bath as you enter the suite. To me, it is a much nicer suite than on the M class ships. All up close water views and located in the center of the ship. You will have a great time in this suite.

Thanks for your input. I hope the furniture isn't worn. The pictures i've pulled up show white leather, is that as it was, Fang?

Crusing Diva, I hadn't thought about the close-up water views. That will be nice. Did you find the balcony on the M-class a little un-cozy? We have the Penthouse on Summit booked for August. If you think of anything else let me know. One more thing how are A/C outlets in Master Bath, are there any?

On the pictures it looked like white leather but if I remember right it was a very light brown.

I do not remember anything about the A/C in the master bath but I do not remember it being warm in the bathroom.

I would not be very concerend at all about the condition of the cabin on the Century class ships. Celebrity makes a lot of money off of the Penthouse suites and they want to make them as nice as possible.

Archived