Confused about Voyage to Antiquity

bellagirl

When I recently requested a brochure from Voyage to Antiquity re their cruises to the Middle East, I rec'd instead beautiful glossy brochures from Noble Caledonia. While they featured Some middle eastern cruises, I was puzzled as to whether they were one and the same company. I should clarify--when I said middle eastern, I meant northern Africa from Algiers to Cairo.

Thanks in advance, Shelly

Odd -- did you request it direct from Voyages to Antiquity? Or from a travel agent? Maybe you just got sent the wrong thing!

BTW, I am currently on the Aegean Odyssey and having a wonderful time. Ask away if you have any questions. I am planning to do the Libya cruise next year around this same time and I have the catalog.

Thanks to all who responded. Cynthia, the Libyan stop is why I am interested in that particular cruiseline. Gosh, I'm sure the request was for Voyage of Antiquity cruises, not Noble Caledonia. Anyway, I shall try, try again. BTW, I'm glad you're enjoying your cruise!! Shelly

If you hit the 'contact us" tab at the top of the website it will link you to the Toronto -based Ta that handles V2A. I'm a lot closer to TO than you are but I'm sure one of the agents would send you something quickly. The TO office is very helpful although, I'm sure they must shudder sometimes when they see my number LOL. I'm taking the Libya trip in March and am so far the only CCer??? - Shar

• 2 weeks later...
Odd -- did you request it direct from Voyages to Antiquity? Or from a travel agent? Maybe you just got sent the wrong thing!

BTW, I am currently on the Aegean Odyssey and having a wonderful time. Ask away if you have any questions. I am planning to do the Libya cruise next year around this same time and I have the catalog.

Great to get your enthusiastic report on "our" trip -- the one we canceled, but you stuck it out after all those crazy early reports so please keep enjoying it for us too because now we have to wait a whole year before we get to take it next November.

Please, every little detail about the ship, the sights, the lecturers .... just everything. Thanks!

Great to get your enthusiastic report on "our" trip -- the one we canceled, but you stuck it out after all those crazy early reports so please keep enjoying it for us too because now we have to wait a whole year before we get to take it next November.

Please, every little detail about the ship, the sights, the lecturers .... just everything. Thanks!

I'm not sure if you already saw it, but I posted a pretty thorough review of my cruise here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=75816

Also, there were some live comments I made on the roll call for this cruise. All in all it was a great trip. :) I know you will enjoy yours next year.

Archived