family cruise on triumph

Cruisin'Col

I have scheduled a family cruise for my children & grandchildren on the Triumph in October. There will be 6 children (10, 11, 12, 13, 13 & 16).:eek: How are the kids programs? And I'd like to take them all snorkeling in Cozumel, other than the Carnival shore tours, does anyone have ideas on a good snorkeling shore tour there? And in Progresso, I'd like to go to Chichen Itza, is the carnival shore tour the best for that with the time limit, etc?

I think Id look into a all inclusive beach for Cozumel that included snorkeling. Its not known as a snorkeling area.

I too would be worried about the time limit doing the ruins on my own and having a break down for a non Carnival excursion .. just because its going so far from the port, I might stick with Carnival, though I know the price will be out of sight for the ruins.

, I'd like to go to Chichen Itza, is the carnival shore tour the best for that with the time limit, etc?

########################################################

It is about 1 1/2 drive from Playa del Carmen there and back. We stayed at an all inclusive right in Playa and it was long for us - can't imagine doing it while on a cruise. You have the ferry across from Coz - the 1 1/2 drive - the tour - the 1 1/2 drive back - the ferry across and then back to ship. I would definitely not do it myself.

Archived