Alaska, anyone? Possible group cruise in 2012

aggieastrosfan

I am interested . please email me info. to roe95695@yahoo.com

Roy - do you have room for a couple more for the before party??

I invited all my family on this cruise and most of them couldn't swing cruising in July, so we changed the date to may 8th... You'll be in good hands with Meredith in charge though... I hope you all have a great cruise. Be sure to read lambies review of our cruise.. It will be the first cruise departing from Seattle next year.. So hopefully if any concerns arrise before your cruise, she can address them directly for you...

I posted before, but did not leave my e-mail address. We are interested in the Alaska cruise next year if it is open to anyone not just your past group members. If all goes well there will be 3 couples with all balcony cabins. I had the same question as another poster about the best price, a group rate or ES? Please keep us posted. :-) adstokes61@yahoo.com

I invited all my family on this cruise and most of them couldn't swing cruising in July, so we changed the date to may 8th... You'll be in good hands with Meredith in charge though... I hope you all have a great cruise. Be sure to read lambies review of our cruise.. It will be the first cruise departing from Seattle next year.. So hopefully if any concerns arrise before your cruise, she can address them directly for you...

I'm excited to be able to cruise on SPIRIT and to see Alaska... I PROMISE to write a review from our May 8th cruise... and if you have any suggestions or questions or things you want me to find out... Just let me know!!!

I'll keep checking in here...

(It's gonna be my birthday cruise... so I'm not complaining!!! :p)

Well looks like we are out:(. DH & about 10 other people were let go from work today. We are still planning on cruising to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary but since Alaska is a bit pricey looks like we will head to the carribbean again or the mex riv and just get an inside cabin. Im majorly bummed but I know when one door closes another one opens. I hope you all have a fab cruise!!!

Carmel

Well looks like we are out:(. DH & about 10 other people were let go from work today. We are still planning on cruising to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary but since Alaska is a bit pricey looks like we will head to the carribbean again or the mex riv and just get an inside cabin. Im majorly bummed but I know when one door closes another one opens. I hope you all have a fab cruise!!!

Carmel

Oh, no, so sorry to hear that. :( I hope everyone can find something soon!

Archived