Club HAL Daily Programs - Bermuda

schoolinmy3

We just booked a cruise for us and our friends. Since it is their first cruise and they will have their 13 year old son along I was wondering if anyone has information on the daily programs from recent Bermuda cruises (from Loft -13-17yo and Club Hal -3-12yo). We will also be taking our 11 yo daughter. She was on her first cruise in May on the Eurodam and loved Club HAL despite the fact that there was usually only one other girl in the Club (I think there were a total of 14 kids on board!) There will probably be more kids on this cruise due to the June sailing and the itinerary. :cool: In any case any pertinent info would be appreciated. Thanks!

diane

I took a quick gander at the daily programs from my May Bermuda cruise.

Didn't see anything regarding the childrens activities, or posted hours for Club HAL. But I do recall some information in the cabin directory for such. Something like arranging babysitting, and phoning the Club office for thier hours, and other arrangements.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help. :(

maybe this link will give you some insights...not the same itinerary, but I would doubt that the ports of call have any effect of the types of activities.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Holland%20America%20Club%20HAL/

and maybe this from HAL's website gives you a good overview

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Activities.action

I took a quick gander at the daily programs from my May Bermuda cruise.

Didn't see anything regarding the childrens activities, or posted hours for Club HAL. But I do recall some information in the cabin directory for such. Something like arranging babysitting, and phoning the Club office for thier hours, and other arrangements.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help. :(

NO problem! I know the Club Hal and Loft activities are on separate programs and you would only get one if you had children in those age groups in your room. I just wanted to give my friend an idea of what would be offered on the cruise to Bermuda. If I can't get hold of any I will just show her what little we have left from our cruise to the Mediterranean. Apparently my kids lost all the programs except for one set out of the 10 days :p.

diane

NO problem! I know the Club Hal and Loft activities are on separate programs and you would only get one if you had children in those age groups in your room. I just wanted to give my friend an idea of what would be offered on the cruise to Bermuda. If I can't get hold of any I will just show her what little we have left from our cruise to the Mediterranean. Apparently my kids lost all the programs except for one set out of the 10 days :p.

diane

Oh , ok ...

Now I know how that's done. If one has kids in the cabin, THAT'S when the

rugrats know where to go, and how to get there. :D

Learn something new every day! ;)

Archived