My Personal pictures from the Allure of the Seas!

As you can see the first 4 are from the upper middle looking aft, and the last one is from the aft looking middle or forward.

Lots more coming!

Were you stand on one of the interior balcanies when you took any of these pictures? I am considering booking the Allure and what to book one of those rooms, but only if I can have a significant view of the ocean from the balcony.

Were you stand on one of the interior balcanies when you took any of these pictures? I am considering booking the Allure and what to book one of those rooms, but only if I can have a significant view of the ocean from the balcony.

Yes. Pick a balcony as close to the aft as you can to get this ocean view from the inside balconies on deck 6,7 ,8,9 and up.

Yes. Pick a balcony as close to the aft as you can to get this ocean view from the inside balconies on deck 6,7 ,8,9 and up.

Great! The pictures are wonderful. I didn't realize there was a cupcake place. Is this included or pay venue.

THANKS A MILLION,could you tell me if they are having character meet n greets where you can get photos with the characters, and if you get a chance could you take pics of the MDR dinner menus up close. Thanks and enjoy your cruise just got off the Freedom of the Seas yesterday and I am so sad:(

THANKS A MILLION,could you tell me if they are having character meet n greets where you can get photos with the characters, and if you get a chance could you take pics of the MDR dinner menus up close. Thanks and enjoy your cruise just got off the Freedom of the Seas yesterday and I am so sad:(

Kimmie36,

on the Nov 23rd pre inaugural they had designated photo hours with charakters in one of the studios and there were charakter breakfasts where some of the Dreamworks charakters wandered around the MDR. Both ships´ photographers and private cameras were taking pix. We went to the MDR to check how that breakfast is going. I did take some pix but I weren´t fast enough :D.

steamboats

RIMG0294.jpg.6bd5f8aecf2d06a6883364231272b160.jpg

Thanks Natasha for all the pics and reports about the Allure.

Thank you for saying "Thank you" I don't really like the thumb print size photos. Next time I will use photo bucket to post the bigger pics.

The ship was majestic. These pics do not do it justice at all!

• 2 months later...

Archived