question about carnival membership..

Kubanita

Hello everybody !!! =)

I was just wondering how or where can i become a member of carnival, I have been on 2 carnival cruises and I know with some cruise lines you can become a member and then you have a number or a card... so everytime you go you accumulate points or..??? i really dont know how this works but please i would like to know more information and how can i do this?? I am already a member in carnival.com and have my past booking numbers. but how do i become a member or how does it work? Please and thank you very much !! =)

Hello everybody !!! =)

I was just wondering how or where can i become a member of carnival, I have been on 2 carnival cruises and I know with some cruise lines you can become a member and then you have a number or a card... so everytime you go you accumulate points or..??? i really dont know how this works but please i would like to know more information and how can i do this?? I am already a member in carnival.com and have my past booking numbers. but how do i become a member or how does it work? Please and thank you very much !! =)

I'm not sure what you mean by "member".

After you cruise, you are given a past guest number. You can log in on Carnival.com and you past cruises should be listed.

Every time you cruise, the cruise is added to the number of cruises you've taken.

On your 2nd cruise, you have Past Guest status. On your 10th cruise you are Platinum. On 25, you are Milestone. You can read the benefits of each level on Carnival's website.

Hello everybody !!! =)

Hmmm have been on 9 carnival cruises and come May it will be our 10th when we will be Platinum Status, perhaps that is what you are thinking about. I could be wrong, but havent ever seen a membership before. Things are done better now, We didnt get credit for our honeymoon cruise back in 1976. It took a long time but we finally found proof. I dont think you have to worry about keeping track now, its all done via computers. Just keep sailing and when you hit your 10th cruise you will be platinum, though I dont think its that big of a deal, just a few perks here and there. Have fun on your next cruise!!

Archived