Cat 4J inside window

delta13

I don't know about *every* ship with 4J rooms, but in the one I had on the Liberty, the beds WERE put together. The website deckplan says (approximately) "two twin beds that can not be put together to form a king".......with is technically true, but I had a queen bed :)

it depends on the cabin. MOST handicapped cabins those beds will not go togeher- there is no room to do so

2030749760062547426fXUEUk_th.jpg

We have the exact same cabin booked on the Victory. I guess I will see in 3 more days if they can really put those beds together! LOL...my PVP said No also. When were you in this room? I see chairs on the deck and we were told the deck would not have any chairs. I really booked the room for the price and location. Figured we could use the deck in front as our balcony.

I've got that cabin on the Victory for the 9/30/12 sailing.......too funny....

When I was on the Liberty last year (deck 6), there was only a bench, no lounge chairs.

2012, 0n the Liberty deck 10, there were some loungers, two chairs and a table stacked on the deck for use.

Mostly likely varies from ship to ship and probably even deck to deck.

We had one of these rooms on the Dream Sep of 2011 and there were 2 deck chairs in front of our room which I used or tried to use on every sea day. My biggest complaint was that they'd rp off the area to scrub it down every sea day from about noon til 3. So I couldn't count on laying out there and reading all day long.

We loved the room and how spacious it was. I'd be happy to book it again

Archived