Serenade of the Seas

Unfortunately the search function isn't working for me as I was hoping to get some questions answered regarding Serenade of the Seas.

If anyone has recently sailed - what's the cost of the soda card for kids and is the adult card the same price? What does it cost to purchase a transfer to the Vancouver airport from the ship? Are other transfers available - like to hotels? Are there fridges in all the rooms? Are there soda machines on board and if so, how much per can? Are the sodas served in a glass or can when you use the card?

I'm asking as these are some of the questions I remember getting in the past weeks from guests sailing Serenade. I'm doing embarkation for Serenade this summer and not having sailed this ship it's very hard to answer the many questions.

Thanks

[This message was edited by tatania_starstrider on 06-21-04 at 03:57 AM.]

My cruise isn't until January 2005, but the answer to your question about the child's price for the soda card is $4 per day.

I don't believe there are soda machines on-board ship, though I'd be interested to hear a definitive answer about that. I'm sure, though, that the soda you get with the soda card does not come in a can.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?srgb=00ff00&dd=cd&trgb=ffffff&prgb=ffd700&cdt=2005;1;29;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500&ft=5&frgb=ffd700[/img]
RCI - Serendade of the Seas (S. Carib.)

• 6 months later...
Adult soda cards are 6 dollars aday I believe plus 15% , our kids always travel with us and we do always get them a soda card. For ourselves we have started to bring some with us in the plastic bottles, we usually arrive at port the day before we sail and pick some up and just carry them on we have never had anyone question us. We usually empty the fridge of there stuff and put our drinks in. The room stuart will empty it if you ask him aswell. WE are trying to do two cruises a year and try to do what we can to save a few dollars. There is always juice and ice tea available around the ship for free as well.

Hope this helps you

We sailed on Serenade in Nov o3 for 16 days its a wonderful ship and the staff was excellent.

Brian J

Archived