Just Off Enchantment!!!!!

msweezie99

Hi everyone! I've been reading these boards for months and now I can finally contribute on what a wonderful time we had!! This was our first cruise, myself 40, hubby 43, daughter 11, son 14. I can't say enough about this ship. It was just so clean and beautiful. I heard some concerns from people of letting maintenance go because of the fact that it is going in for stretching and refurbishment, but that was not the case at all! We did the 5 nite with stops in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The cruise director Dan-O was just so full of energy and excitement. I thought he was a little corny at first, but he sort of grew on you. He reminded me alot of Jim Carey, tall and slender, he is 35 years old, and just full of jokes and antics. This was his last cruise though, with the Enchantment. He is taking a vacation and then will become cruise director of Jewel of the Sea.

I met up with two other memebers here on the boards on the first nite and met their wonderul families. It was nice to talk to them in person, as we had exchanged email addresses and started emailing each other a week or so before the cruise. It was nice to know some other faces on the ship, when we ran into them, and to watch some shows with them. We also made great friends with our table mates and their two children, and we are able to hang out with them at times too.

I'll try to write up a review about everything, no time right now, I'm back to work :( But until I get it written up, feel free to ask any questions you might have!!

The Enchantment was truly a wonderful ship, I know this was my first cruise, but I can't rave enough about the beauty of the ship, from the decor to the cleanliness, to the staff who waited on u hand and foot, to the dining room service, the organization of the shows, games, embarkment and disembarkment, I was truly impressed!!

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about the trip. Hope you had a good time in OR and GC. That's great about Dan-O too. He was the Asst. CD on our cruise and thought he was great. Glad to see he is moving up in the world. Give us more......

Archived