New to NCL: Can I book specialty restaurants and show reservations online?

jamies78

Hello All,

My husband and I just booked the EPIC for April 23rd! We are very excited to try NCL, as we are usually loyal to Royal. The Epic really intrigued us since it has so many different venues onboard that Royal doesn't have.

I have a question regarding booking the specialty restaurants and the shows. On RCL, all of this can be booked online before you cruise. Is this possible on the Epic as well? We really want to try several of the specialty restaurants.

What about the shows? On Oasis, we booked those online ahead of time as well. Does Epic do the same thing?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Jamie

Hello All,

My husband and I just booked the EPIC for April 23rd! We are very excited to try NCL, as we are usually loyal to Royal. The Epic really intrigued us since it has so many different venues onboard that Royal doesn't have.

I have a question regarding booking the specialty restaurants and the shows. On RCL, all of this can be booked online before you cruise. Is this possible on the Epic as well? We really want to try several of the specialty restaurants.

What about the shows? On Oasis, we booked those online ahead of time as well. Does Epic do the same thing?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Jamie

You can book online 45 days from the start of your cruise.

We reserved everything 45 days ahead .... but I checked back on the reservations about 30 days ahead and things had vanished!! We had two cabins and randomly bookings were missing from both reservations. Luckily things were still available.

Also print out a copy of your bookings in case they go poof!!

Archived