oasis and allure are going to falmouth in DEc

Otis1230

I just found on the cruise log that both ships are logged in dec asgoing to this port on the western agenda. Replacing costa maya- has anyone been on a dec western caribean cruise and been changes. We are going tom on the christmas cruise and would love this to be true. The log on Cruise port TT web page has it changed- but dont want to get excited and it not be true. RCL when we called are just clueless.

I just found on the cruise log that both ships are logged in dec asgoing to this port on the western agenda. Replacing costa maya- has anyone been on a dec western caribean cruise and been changes. We are going tom on the christmas cruise and would love this to be true. The log on Cruise port TT web page has it changed- but dont want to get excited and it not be true. RCL when we called are just clueless.

NEXT December...2011, yeah...

THIS season, they visit Costa Maya...

When we originally booked our Allure cruise for January 2, a year and a half ago, the itinerary was to go through Falmouth...but, as I understand it, the pier facilities were not ready, so they changed it to Costa Maya...and it has remained that way...

So, If you are on the Oasis Christmas cruise THIS Chrismas...like embarking THIS weekend, no, you are NOT going to Falmouth...

NEXT December...2011, yeah...

THIS season, they visit Costa Maya...

When we originally booked our Allure cruise for January 2, a year and a half ago, the itinerary was to go through Falmouth...but, as I understand it, the pier facilities were not ready, so they changed it to Costa Maya...and it has remained that way...

So, If you are on the Oasis Christmas cruise THIS Chrismas...like embarking THIS weekend, no, you are NOT going to Falmouth...

I heard that everything is finished but Falmouth is not ready for tourists is the real reason.

Archived