Gotta have this magnetic mirror!

MALLE

This is a real different topic but I don't have anywhere else to go. Just got back from 9 day Mexican Riviera on Spirit (great trip - sick for 9 days after we got home) but.....they have the greatest wall magnetic mirror in their bathrooms and, for someone like me, with maculer (spelling) degeneration, it was perfect so......does anyone happen to know what brand it was (couldn't see it)or where I could get one? Some of you "many time cruisers" might have some idea for me. Hopefully!

Anyway, great trip - did it with our 3 boys! Next time Disney!

I have a feeling you mean magnifying mirror, to make things look bigger. You might start a new thread. When it said magnetic, I thought you meant it would stick to metal surfaces. Easy mistake. Good luck finding it. You might even try writing to the special needs department of Carnival, they might help.

They use one that is on an arm that's mounted to the wall, and one one side it's a magnifier, and it flips over to the other side which is a standard mirror. The arm telescopes to allow use close up without having to hold it. Great for shaving or trimming.

they have the greatest wall magnetic mirror in their bathrooms and, for someone like me, with maculer (spelling) degeneration, it was perfect so.

Picky, picky. Magnetic, magnifying. She might not reprehend the true meaning of what she is saying. ;)

Archived